If you just started dating someone and you want to see how they really feel about you, pay attention to how they treat you if you get sick? Anything , really: The flu, strep throat, lupus, whatever.
According to a new survey, people say the number one sign that someone's really into you is if they take care of you when you're sick.
Here are all five of the top signs you're dating someone who's getting serious . . .
1. They take care of you when you're sick.
2. They take you to a family event or want to go to one of yours.
3. They talk about you with their friends.
4. Going on a vacation together.
5. Telling their parents about you.