A new survey reveals the things men have done to impress women at the beginning of a relationship.
Most men admit they revert back to their old ways after about seven weeks.
Here are just a few:
- Not breaking wind (at least when your partner is around)
- Stopped swearing
- Maintained a tidy house
- Trimmed body hair
- Claimed to be interested in politics/environmental issues
- Claimed to like cats
- Started going to the gym
- Read and/or watched “Fifty Shades of Grey”
- Written poetry
- Claimed to like Ed Sheeran
- Pretended not to like football
- Watched entire episodes of “Sex and the City”
- Given money to a homeless person
- Embarked on a vegetarian and/or vegan diet
- Claimed to not like sci-fi
- Got a manicure
Check out the full list of 40 things guys have done to impress a woman on The DailyMail.