The biggest job interview blunders include:
- Candidate did not have the skills to do the job and stated, "Fake it until you make it" as his personal philosophy.
- Candidate asked interviewer if she was qualified to be doing her job.
- Candidate asked for a cocktail.
- Candidate asked to taste the interviewer's coffee.
- Candidate called a government job "something government-y."
- Candidate came to interview wearing slippers.
- Candidate wore a Darth Vader outfit to the interview.
- Candidate spent a lot of time quoting Dwight D. Eisenhower, which had nothing to do with the position he was interviewing for.
- Candidate leaned far forward with his head down during the first five minutes of the interview.
- Candidate offered interviewer pumpkins and said they transfer good energy.
- Candidate pulled out a bag of drugs with his keys.
- Candidate broke out in song in the middle of the interview.
Source: Market Watch