Cheyenne Frontier Days is going big this year for their 125th anniversary, and we don't just mean the rodeos and concerts. The food is bigger and better...and maybe even a little more adventurous than ever also.
For the first time in 30 years there will be new offerings throughout the rodeo. Some of the new dishes and items you'll see at this year's Daddy of 'Em All include:
- Fruity Pebble Shrimp Po’Boi - A classic shrimp po'boi mixed in with the classic nostalgic cereal.
- Elote Dog - An all-beef hot dog put it on a toasted bun, and top it with fresh cut corn off the Cobb, pico de Gallo, spices, shredded Oaxaca cheese, jalapeños, and drizzled with spicy mayo, a lime wedge, and Mexican crema.
- Elote Fiesta Tots - Gourmet tater tots topped with nacho cheese and fresh-cut corn off the Cobb, pico de Gallo, spices, shredded Oaxaca cheese, jalapeños, and drizzled with spicy mayo, a lime wedge, and Mexican crema.
- Cucumber Mint Lemonade - Fresh squeezed lemonade with fresh cucumber and mint infused into the beverage.
- The Smokestack - A seasoned waffle hashbrown that holds a pulled pork, elote, Oaxaca cheese, spices and peppery goodness good, freshly made crunch slaw, French fried onion crisps and jalapeños and a sweet and tangy bbq sauce.
Additionally, Fun Biz will be bringing back The Buckle Club, a sit-down restaurant once a major attraction of the rodeo. They will be serving prime cuts of locally sourced beef, bison, and chicken. Guests will be able to enjoy a beautiful salad bar, live entertainment, and craft cocktails while their meals are made fresh by our chefs and meat cutters. On both Sunday’s of the rodeo, a magnificent brunch consisting of prime rib, ham, turkey, eggs Benedict, omelets, fresh fruits, and more will also be served at The Buckle Club.
Fun Biz Fair Food, the famous award-winning culinary creators of fair food across the country are the folks responsible, so be sure and go see them in Cheyenne!